For Rehabs | Therapists | Nonprofits
You Were Born to Make an Impact. So Were We.
Vision. Commitment. Compassion. Three virtues we see in those striving to make a positive impact in the world. Embodied by our clients, embodied by us, embodied by you. Successful changemakers seek out others who share their values, virtues, and goals to build their teams, networks, and partnerships. Why should it be any different when it comes to building their website?
At C&C, we don’t just use our creative talent to design beautiful websites. We use our creative talent to design for IMPACT.
Every single website we create adheres to our
IMPACT philosophy of design:
Position clients as leaders in their field
Activate the audience
Convey a message of hope, healing, and empowerment
Target the right market
We use our development expertise to build websites that work.
- Results-Oriented – designed to accomplish your unique business and service goals
- User Friendly – for you and your visitors
- SEO Ready – Your site will be ready to campaign when you are
- Responsive – on all popular mobile devices and browsers
- High performing – better, faster, more efficient
- WordPress – Flexible, adaptable, and intuitive content management
Our Signature Four-Phase Process:
- Assessment: Consultation to identify goals for site, collect ideas, establish focus, understand branding needs, and determine fit
- Diagnostic: In-depth research and discovery of your business, competitors, and market for a holistic view of needs
- Prescription: Determine best solutions and propose strategy + plan
- Application: Implement plan, revise, launch
All of our websites are backed by the C&C warranty and support period post-launch.
We can make an impact at any stage of your website project, whether it’s for a piece, a part, or the whole:
- New website builds
- Design + development only
- Design only
- Development only
- Redesign of existing website
- DIY consultation
True and Tangible Impact:
Website Design & Development Testimonials
Erin Elmore, Psy.D.
Craft & Clover not only met, but exceed my expectations. Cheri and her team are creative geniuses, were easy to work with, and were always careful to listen to my requests and ensure I was satisfied with the product. I am so proud of my website and couldn't have done it without them! Highly recommended.
Jessica Yaffa, CPC
Domestic Violence & Healthy Relationships Expert
As a business owner who has worked with multiple digital media companies, I can say with absolute sincerity that Craft and Clover exceeded my expectations in every imaginable way.
VP of No Silence, No Violence
Cheri is nothing short of perfection! She has a vision that is spot on, and an incredible sense of art + content collaboration. She's incredibly professional, easy to work with and very supportive of making your vision come to life. Her attention to detail and creativity is what makes her stand out above all.
Practitioner and Co-Founder of Brain RX
Overall a truly great experience with creating our website and adjusting it to the many needs we had. Very responsive and quick to make any changes that you need!
Management Consultant for Behavioral Health
I would give Craft & Clover 10 stars if I could… Cheri is an exceptional human being. Her talent and body of work speak for itself. I trust her completely.